Kanha Online Safari Booking:
Kanha National Park is the combination of dense bamboo, beautiful grassy meadows and Sal forest apart from the varieties of wild animals. Those whoever visit this national park become speechless while observing the beauty of this Kanha National Park. This national park is famous by the name of ‘ Best Tourism Friendly National Park’, so it attracts a large number of tourists round the year except from July to September.
For Safari bookings one has to book their tickets online through Madya Pradesh/ Maharashtra Booking Portal. For tourism, there are morning and evening safaris. The timings of the safari changes as per the season and the time of sunrise and sun set. Safari rides are closed on every Wednesday, round the year for the tourists.
Online Kanha Safari Booking Form
|Jeep Price (Indian) :
|| INR 6500 / Jeep ( Maximum 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )
|Canter Price (Indian)
||INR 800 / Canter ( Maximum 18 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep ) (Closed Due to Covid - 19)
|| Kanha, Kisli, Mukki, Sarhi, Khapa, Khatia, Phen, Sijora
|Morning Timings :
||06:30 AM - 11:00 AM
|Evening Timings :
||02:30 PM - 06:30 PM
|The price includes:
||Jeep & Driver, Permit Charges, Guide Charges, Online Payment Gateway Charges & Our Service Charges and Taxes.
Requirements of Online Kanha Safari Bookings:
- Full name of any tourists who wants to visit Kanha National Park.
- Nationality, Gender & Age
- I D Card. Tourists must have to carry the same original ID proof whose details they giveat the time of safari booking.
- Identity card of visitors include driving license, Voter or Pan Card, Passport, Aadhar Card
- The package of Jeep Safari is inclusive of the charges of Jeep, guide and Driver charges, permit charges, charges to carry one camera, charges for receiving and dropping up to the booked hotel, service charges and processing charge. Payment of all these charges are made by the tourists well in advance by Online Safari Booking in Kanha.
- The terms and conditions for receiving and dropping to the hotel/resort/ reception is mentioned online and it is subjected to the choice of travelers.
Timings of The Safari Ride
- Morning Jeep safari: 6.30 AM to 11.00AM (entry is allowed until 7.00 AM)
- Afternoon Jeep Safari: 2:30PM to 6:00PM (entry is allowed until 3:00PM)
You have to book your safari ride from the particular gate and of that exclusive zone where you want to explore the jungle in that particular time. While on safari, you can’t interchange the zone of your choice. You have to move in that particular zone only of which your safari permit is issued. The exit gate will be the same from the gate on which you have make your entry.The vehicle or gypsy charges are separate and one has to pay it accordingly.
During your safari ride, you are not allowed to get down from your vehicle at any point. Safari rides are abided by some strict rules and regulation amidst the jungle and while exploring the forest and every safari guide are aware of that rules and regulations. The visitors have to follow the safari guides.
For safari ride during the entry of the gate, one has to produce the identification documents. The IDs includes driving license/ passport/pan card etc. Foreigners have to show original passport while making entry in Kanha for safari ride. These ID proofs must be the same original one, the details of which has been submitted at the time of online safari booking of Kanha.
Process of Kanha Online Safari Booking
- Check Website: You have to go online safari booking in Kanha website (www.kanhakisli.in)
- Select Traveler Details: you have to select the numbers of adults, children and infants, while making your online booking.
- Select Number of Days: you have to select the number of days for your Kanha National Park Tour and the safari ride. Details of trip duration is must.
- Details of Accommodation: you have to select the option of accommodations also. Where you want to stay and in which category you want to stay? You have to give the details while filling the online booking form of your safari ride.
When are you Planning for The Safari Trip?
you have to select the season in which you want to explore the Kanha National Park. You have to pick the dates on which you are comfortable and have to choose either single seat permit or full vehicle permit.
Peak Season (Oct -Dec): it is a good festive season. Weather is also good in this season. Spotting of Tiger is good in this peak season but it is little bit expensive.
High Season (Jan-Mar): weather is good in this period. Sightings of wild animals are also nice and rates are also reasonable.
Summer (Apr-Jun): weather is hot but sightings of the wild animals are good. Rates are high.
Monsoon (Jul-Sep): weather is Rainy and pleasant. Descent sightings of animals, good rates.
- What Kind of Safari you want to do? There are different types of safari ride in different zones. You have to choose every thing while making your online safari booking and it can’t be changed at the time of safari ride. You have to pick the Zone/Gate that has the possibilities of maximum tiger sightings. It can easily be done with the help of app. You should choose the zone/gate which has maximum Tiger Sighting Index (TSI)
1. Free Daylong Safari Ride-Exclusive Zone: you can book exclusive Jeep Safari which can accommodate maximum of six persons for whole day in any zone where possibilities of sightings of wild animal is good.
2. Restricted Safari-Exclusive Zone: you can book exclusive gypsy for your group and have to explore the national park in that zone only for which your safari ticket is booked. Duration of this safari ride is of 4 hours and it is accompanied by expert guide.
- For How Many Safaris you are Interested? Basically, the duration of each safari ride is of 3-4 hours except full day safari. One safari ride is in the morning and another safari ride happens in the afternoon. So,its up to you that for how many safari rides, you are interested. In a day, you can go for two safari rides. You have to book the details while making your online safari booking in Kanha.
There are numbers of other requirements, you have to fill the details of entire requirements while making your online safari booking in Kanha.
- Add entire information of all the guests and make the final payment.
- Print the voucher of your payment and then be present at the safari gate 30 minutes before the exact time of your safari ride.
Tips and Advises for Booking Kanha Jeep Safari
- The distance between the two gates of kanha national park is 60 kms. So please don’t book your different safari ride from different gates. Otherwise it will give you disappointment and you will regret only.
- Though Jeep safari can accommodate 6 persons at a time but if you want to sit conveniently and comfortably then it is advisable to have four persons only in a jeep safari ride. In six persons, the ride becomes slightly uncomfortable and tough.
- You have to carry the hard copy of the voucher while entering in the gate for safari ride otherwise with soft copy you will not be allowed to enter into the gate.
- You must carry to original IDs otherwise you will have to miss your safari ride and it will give you a great disappointment.
- Kanha National Park is the home to numbers of creatures and from the majestic Bengal Tiger and for wild animals this place is most suitable and considered as the royal Kingdom. Jungle safarioffers you an opportunity to explore the beautiful jungle ofKanhanicely and while exploring the Kanha jungle you will come across the beautiful faunas which are just incredible.
- Safari rides in the KanhaJungle remains closed from 16 th June till 1st ofOctober every year.
- There is a fixed time for safari rides to explore the beautiful nature and the dense jungle of Kanha. The timings for the safari rides are morning and evening safari rides.:Morning safari ride is from 6:00am to 11:00 am and evening ride is from 3pm to 6 pm.
- Forest department has given a facility for online safari booking in Gir, in advance. On spot booking is not possible. So, visitors in order to avoid any type of disappointment, they secure their jungle trail by online Kanhasafari booking well in advance.
- Once the online safari booking inKanhais done, then it isimpossible to have any modification. Original Ids are required at the time of boarding and they are submitted as they for verification.
- If by any cause, the jeep is not available for safari ride which was booked then the entire booking amount will be refunded to the tourists within two working days.
- Department of forest has full right for slightly modifying the time or for cancellation of permit, if there are any unavoidable circumstances. In such cases the decision of the forest Department will be treated full and final.